Understanding Your Most Valuable Asset Through The Power of Numbers
with Celebrity Numerologist, Michelle Arbeau
Numbers are an important part of measuring the success of a business but what if you could also use numbers to improve employee morale, build a stronger team environment and increase efficiency in the workplace?
Here are some of the benefits:
- Ensure each employee’s talents and attributes are utilized in the right roles and projects.
- Learn how to speak the same language and minimize misunderstandings /miscommunication.
- Gain a greater understanding of and have more respect/patience for your team members’ differences, working with them instead of against them.
- Managing a team or working in a team environment becomes easy, fun and streamlined when viewed through the lens of numbers.
How can numbers be used to do all this? An 8 digit number can unlock all this information and more!
Contained within each person’s date of birth is all the information you need to get to know them from the inside out.
- Explore their Strengths / Weaknesses
- Are they a thinker, feeler or doer?
- Discover their natural talents and attributes
- Personality Characteristics
- And much more!
With the global financial situation still on shaky ground, having a solid team environment is your best defense to survive the rocky road that may still lie ahead for many businesses. Improve your business from the inside out through the power of numbers!
Celebrity Numerologist Michelle Arbeau has clientele from Twilight, Big Bang Theory, Pirates of the Caribbean, NBC Director, Celebrity Stylist and more. She is considered an expert in her field by the media with repeat appearances on CTV Morning Live, Breakfast Television, CBC Radio, LA Talk Radio and more.
Compared to The Mentalist in her shock and awe delivery style and accuracy, she is the #1 numerologist in Canada. Name analysis, mini numerology readings, relationship rescue couples/group sessions and team-building corporate presentations are just a few of the services Michelle offers to event planners and corporate clients who are looking for a unique entertainment or learning experience. www.MichelleArbeau.com
To book Michelle for your next corporate event or team building session, contact Tammy Hunt at Hunt Talent Management in Beverly Hills, CA at email@example.com